An agent's job is to submit and secure auditions for their clients. They work with casting to promote talent. promote new talent to casting agents, create contracts and negotiate rates. A managers responsibilities is to guide the talent’s career on a personal level.
FLO Entertainment works on commission, so we only make money if you are booked for a gig. In order to ensure the success of the talent FLO helps by creating plans to successfully guide careers. We offer help in the following areas no additional charge.
1. Provides a personalized plan that outlines the direction and actions that the talent needs to ensure growth in their career path.
2. Helps the client identify areas of strength and weakness.
3. Interface with casting agents to generate interest in the FLO talent pool.
4. Works closely with talent to help them secure an agent, and will continue to work with agents to make sure the talent remains active in their submission list.
6. Provide thoughtful feedback on audition tapes.
7. Assist talent in making decisions for training to promote both personal and professional growth.
8. Help with “branding” to increase marketability.
9. Work together to develop ways to improve resumes and acting portfolio.
10. Work with talent to build/strengthen their social media presence.
FLO works hard to build talent up so that they can be successful. A contract ensures that there is a mutual understanding between both parties especially since most of the talent that we manage are new and need to be developed. This requires both time and energy on both ends that sometimes has little or no payout. Signing a contract demonstrates a level of commitment the talent has to their craft and desired profession. We can be successful if we work together. The contract is merely a means used to protect our investment of time that we have put into our talent prior to their success. We fully expect our talent to eventually be successful and will eventually be profitable as time goes on. FLO Entertainment is committed to our talent and we want clients who are willing to be just as committed to us.
Flo Entertainment Management LLC. is an Atlanta-based management company focused on the building the careers of our talent . We work hard to introduce our talent to both local and national opportunities.
Please submit a head-shot, resume, reel (if you have one), and any other important materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
No mailed submissions, please.
ALL are welcome to submit their info to FLO Entertainment. We are seeking both new and experienced talent.
Managers make a 10% commission only when signed talent books work.
Absolutely! Both the agents and managers work as a team.